This privacy statement explains the information that we collect, and the ways in which we use your personal information.
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of our website
- Information that you provide to us through our website
- Other information revealed to us through communication and follow up
Using Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Improve and personalize your use of our website
- Enable your access to use the website
- Send you marketing communications & newsletters
Molecule Labs, Inc. may disclose your personal information only to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights. Agents & sub-contractors working with Molecule Labs, Inc. will be obligated only to use personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. Molecule Labs, Inc. will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. In no way will Molecule Labs, Inc. be liable for any misuse of your information. This website contains links to other websites, which Molecule Labs, Inc. does not administer, and Molecule Labs, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party website.
Updating This Statement